Price Accuracy Coordinator
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Price Accuracy Coordinator, today!
As a Price Accuracy Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customers & patients. Your purpose is to help others achieve a higher level of well-being through thoughtful and attentive customer service. Join us in improving the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
You enjoy jumping in and helping.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You remember people and they remember you.
You know how to turn customer complaints into compliments.
Day-in-the-Life of a Price Accuracy Coordinator:
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and transactions.
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly counted, inspected, removed, or rotated according to the date.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and pleasing environment for customers and associates.
- Use your plan-o-gram knowledge to build displays, stock shelves, and add/remove signage.
- Operate the One-Hour Photo department, if applicable.
- Markdown or change pricing when needed.
Education and/or Experience:
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one year of experience in customer service-related business or retail, an Associate's degree (AA), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we will provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to choose to work here so you can reach your full potential. We support personal growth and achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Price Accuracy Coordinator and thrive with us today!
The typical starting pay range for this position is between $16 - $24.15 per hour, although wages can very based on experience and geography.